When I read the story of Katie Kirkpatrick and her Bittersweet memory that happened a few years ago...I was touched by it because it shows that true love does exists and not just in fairy tales! But I guess guys like Nick Godwin is a 'Rare Kind' and hard to find...
Katie had chased cancer, once only to have it return...to clog her lungs and grab hold of her heart. Breathing was difficult, she had to use oxygen. The pain in her back was so intense it broke through the morphine that was supposed to act as a shield. Her organs were shutting down but it would not stop her from marrying Nick Godwin, 23, who was in love with Katie since 11th grade.
In the picture, Nick is waiting for her on one of the many sessions of Chemotherapy to end
No matter what happen, Katie is going along with her wedding and took care of every detail. The dress had to be adjusted a few times due to her constant weight loss. My heart would bleed if this is my daughter!
Sadly...Katie died five days after her wedding day.
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



6 comments:
“True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.”
I'm really touched, sis.
This is a heart warming story. For those who have not found their true love find it now.'Love is never having to say you're sorry'.
Thanks bro for sharing the romantic quote...'The song for this week' is for all of us…the one who married in the ’70* Wink
“Love means never having to say you’re sorry” I still remember that quotes…from the movie ‘Love Story’: Ali MacGraw & Ryan O’Neal:))
Thanks bro!
Good morning sis, I can't keep you waiting so long:)
This is a very touching story...I am a dreamer and a hopeless romantic at heart, I believe in true love but yes you are right, a case like this is rare but a priceless gift when found.
Thanks sis, love you!
Don't worry sis I can be patience... but I'm glad you came hehehe
Post a Comment