A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date
with this see-through blouse on and no bra.
Her grandmother just pitched a fit,
telling her not to dare go out like that!
The teenager tells her
"Loosen up Grams."
These are modern times.
You gotta let your rose buds show!'
and out she goes.
The next day the teenager comes down stairs,
and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on.
The teenager wants to die.
She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over
and that it is just not appropriate....
The grandmother says,
"Loosen up, Sweetie.
If you can show off your rose buds,
then I can display my hanging baskets". ![]()
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



8 comments:
A time to smile..thanks CT
Selamat berpuasa
very funny ..... hilarious. reminds you of us right? we're always sexy in our see through t-shirts even at this age...
Selamat Berpuasa To You Too...Senyum2lah selalu:)
LOL Sadly we are not 'rose bud' anymore but luckily we are not the 'hanging basket' either...I guess we will always be 'Roses' *Wink
Anyway you are the sexiest one esp. at this age!
toooo funny...hahahahaha.......
Glad that you like it Noel!
Hahaha...very funny sis but I wouldn't dare do the same as what grandma did!!!
Me too...I wouldn't dare do the same as what grandma did hahaha
Post a Comment