This is how laser surgery is done...and if you want to know more about Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LASIK
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
Eeeewwwwwwwww.............. too scary!
P.S. I just learned I can use my livejournal account to post comments here. :P
So sweet of you to take the trouble to post comments here...THANK YOU DEAR!
Sis, I watched only first part, I'm too scared to watch, I seemed to feel the pain!!!
BTW, I hope you had a happy celebration yesterday with your family and friends. Have a great week too. I haven't forgotten...love you very much, hugs and kisses for you!
I'm shagged yesterday...the last guest leaves around 1.00am but I'm happy. I love you too sis...always will!
Post a Comment