June 5, 2010

IT WAS SO PAINFUL...






















Went for my Mammogram & Pap Smear test today... for some it’s nothing but for me, it was such an unpleasant experience considering my first... I wouldn’t have gone for the Mammogram test in the first place if I knew it was so painful… I hope there’s nothing wrong with me. I’m scared now & I don’t know why...I just felt that there’s something wrong somewhere...sure hope I’m dead wrong about it! Please Allah has mercy on me...I know I’m not a good person.sedih

12 comments:

Shah said...

Salam Sis,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct0bEdIhOs0&feature=PlayList&p=5535C2AA7EE97330&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=6

CT said...

Thanks dik!

Penabahari said...

Salam CT,
Abg harap dan doakan segalanya baik buat CT.

CT said...

Thanks bang...CT harap2 pun begitu. Masa menunggu lebih mencemaskan:(
Wassalam...

Unknown said...

Who said you are not a good person...to me, you are the best!
I too will pray for you, nothing bad will happen...love you sis.

CT said...

Thanks sis. Your kind and encouraging words are greatly appreciated. Please keep on praying for me!

Unknown said...

I always pray for you...will say a special one for your good health. Love and hugs.

CT said...

Maraming Salamat Kapatid Ko...Mahal Kita Always!

livvy said...

salam.... yep!yep! it's darn painful man....!had mine like god knows when and i can still remember how painful it was. whoever told you that it was not (that was mom ofcourse) she must have a very lousy memory.... (dosa...cakap pasal mak! hah hah hah)InsyaAllah...she's always praying for her children. HOPEFULLY IT'S NOTHING. Keep me inform. I'll remember you in my prayers... insyaAllah. Love ya.

CT said...

Salam dear…you forgot that mum is computer literate! If she read this…we die! Anyway our sister Umi said “Mum is Orang Kuat.” Hahaha. Thanks for the prayer dik! Love ya too :)

Shah said...

Kak..Org yang ALLAH sayang tu yang ALLAH akan uji..Saya doakan kak selamat..InsyaALLAH

CT said...

Salam,
Alhamdulillah dik...tapi rasanya kakak tak kuat menghadapinya:(