
Little Johnny watched his daddy’s car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious,
he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a passionate embrace.
Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could hardly contain himself as he ran home and started to tell his mother.
“Mummy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy’s car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, and then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane... “
At this point Mummy cut him off and said, “Johnny, this is such an interesting story, let’s save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy’s face when you tell it tonight.” ![]()
At the dinner table that evening, Mummy asked little Johnny to tell his story. Johnny started his story, “I was at the playground and I saw Daddy’s car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mummy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was away on the oil rigs.” ![]()
Mummy fainted!![]()
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
LOL! Little Johnny makes another funny mess here! I like reading those Little Johnny jokes. Thanks sis for the good laugh. How are you, hope everything is fine with you. Hugs.
yes,yes! the kids never lie....it's so funny. see! she was trying to catch her husband but in the end they're both in for a surprise. keep it coming. more jokes about the "idiot king" pls.
Hi sis glad that you like it. Once in while we just have to let our hair down :)
Hi sis, the "idiot king" is a very sensitive issue...can't talk about it here often he he he
Post a Comment