May 14, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY


My children are not perfect & so am I. It’s a blessing to have them. They complete me as a woman & make every day a mother’s day to me. So it doesn’t really matter whether they give me anything or not on that day. After all I don’t want to be a burden to my children by being materialistic & insisted that they must celebrate mother’s day. ..A’uzubillah!
'MOTHERS' are so special & everyone is someone’s child. We must treat our mothers well EVERYDAY... not just one day that were called mother’s day. That’s why there’s no mother’s day in Islam.
My sincere thanks to my children for their efforts to please me by giving me such wonderful gifts on mother’s day. To my children: Remember that you don’t have to do that...your love & respect is all that I want. I love you both...soooo much. It’s the thought that count!















2 comments:

Penabahari said...

Tidak terlambat bagi saya untuk ucapkan selamat hari ibu pada CT

CT said...

Salam & Terima Kasih...
CT Ucapkan Selamat Hari Bapa 'In Advance' :-)