My son prepared for me a sumptuous meal last night but I didn’t get any clue, I thought that he might just be in a good mood because he’s not schooling on Saturday. Today he collaborated with his sister to give me a surprise.
My daughter came with her husband and my grandchild with flowers on her hand to wish me on mother’s day. I totally forgot about it and guess what? I didn’t even bath yet when they came hahaha...
I wouldn’t have mind even if they didn’t wish me but I’m delighted when they did so...who wouldn’t ?
Especially if it comes along with a wonderful gift hehehe...
For me being a mother to two wonderful children is already such a blessing. What’s the point of having children who just wish you once a year but ignored you every other day in the whole year?
Even though mother’s day is not part of our custom or teaching in Islam but I think it’s good to commemorate it because not everyone knows how to appreciate their mother...it’s a good reminder to those ungrateful children...hopefully !
Even though not every woman is a mother but all of us are surely somebody’s son or daughter !
In Islam, the status of a mother is far beyond compare and she will always be in the top ranking from the other fellow human beings.
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



2 comments:
Happy mother's day to you CT. my wife and I had our lunch at our son's house yesterday.
That was nice !Please convey my regards to your wife & tell her that I wish her Happy Mother's Day ! Salam to you.
Post a Comment