As I walked down the car park last Monday a voice called out my name. I turned to see and there I saw one of my old classmates calling me out as she started to wind down the window screen from the car. She could not stop because there's another car behind her, so I just smile, waved my hand and move on. I could still recognize her because we just had our school reunion about two years ago. Anyway, about a month ago, another old classmate had a wedding for his daughter and there I met some of my old school friends again.
Slowly I walked down to the supermarket and began to rekindle about the old days...
I recalled meeting some of the stuck - up 'smart - asses' during the reunion and at the wedding. It's a pity to see them keep on bragging about the past and yet they looked so pathetic now. I guess they had nothing better to tell because they really 'have nothing' now. Just as the Malay proverb says; "An empty can makes louder sound when you hit it."
Some of them are really doing well...some are such a pain in the ass, and these are the few that stagnant just like the "longkang water"...good for nothing except to breed mosquitoes. Well, no matter what, they are still my friends...Ces't la vie!
School Dance Club
Prefectorial Board
Big Walk
School Dance Performance
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
Quite an active life you have during your school days. Life during our school days are some of our great moments but life must go on. Have a great day CT.
Yes pharmy, Life during school days are some of our great moments...actually I play more & study less:)) Hope you'll have a great weekend!
Those were the days my friend
We thought would never end
We sing and dance forever in the day
We live the life we choose
We fight and never loose
Those were the days, Oh yes those was our SCHOOL DAYS.....
bless you,bye.
Hi! Thanks for dropping by...so glad to hear from you my friend:)
Post a Comment