July 12, 2008

MY PRECIOUS FRIENDS...

















Got an E-mail from a good friend yesterday, he won second prize in the Blackwood Rotary Art Show and I’m so happy for him. He’s in Adelaide for almost two years now...God, I miss him so much! I miss listening to his guitar & singing...I miss everything about him.
Another good friend MMS & teased me that he’s at the Alte Donau...he’s making me drool cause he knew that this "Hippo" love water so much..."Satan" I grumbled to myself...I’m going to MMS him pictures of myself eating his favorite dish..."Tahu Goreng" which he can’t get in Vienna and let his saliva drool, hahaha.
Just a few days ago one of my closest friend suggested that I should follow her to catch some crabs because the water is very nice...imagine! At 11.00p.m, my friend still wanted to go out and catch some crabs! Well...these are the kinds of friends I have. Two of them I have known for about 25 years and the others...most of my life! I love and care for them so much, they're so precious to me...anyway I don't have so much friends after all. Tonight I am going to see the other “crazy friends” in J.B where I always spend my weekend...

4 comments:

EASTMILE said...

I hope you don't get crazier when you met your crazy friends in JB.No matter what,as I said before,even though we were miles apart,you're my very best friends EVER!!!
"MAHAL KITA"

CT said...

Maraming salamat din po...I'll always remeber that!

Unknown said...

For me, you are not only a very good friend but my dearest sister. I love you always.

CT said...

You brings tears to my eyes...Thanks from the bottom of my heart! If everything goes according to plan as I told you before...we'll see each other in Manila...I'm praying for it!