July 29, 2008

IT’S PARADISE!


The moment you open your eyes, you could hear the cheerful sound of the birds...when you open the window, a mesmerizing view awaits to captivate you...
The wild ducks already waiting patiently and you could see the swans swimming gracefully towards you…waiting to be fed...a great beauty you will never forget your whole life! Just sitting under the maple tree sipping your coffee slowly...smoking the cigarettes and puff away the memories of the plastic and hectic city life for a while...ahhh! What a pleasure...what a life...it’s paradise!
This is the place where the poets will find solace...the painters and the photographers will awe in admiration. This is the place definitely only for someone who loves nature. The place on the top ten under my wish list...Alhamdulillah I made it!
On the day before I left, I woke up early than usual just to say goodbye to Hallstatt and to snap some photos. InsyaAllah, I could go there again if I really wanted to, but the names of places I wanted to visit is endless under my wish list...Ahhh! If only I’m so darn rich! Well for now...only time will tell!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dearest sis Sweet...been missing you a lot. I have read this entry and I felt I was with you taking in all the beauty of the place as you described. Hope you are doing great...love you always, big hugs!
Nini

CT said...

Hi Nini...glad you came to visit,been thinking of you too lately cause I miss you too:(

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery,Lush green surrounding.What a place.Wish I could visit one day.Great to know you been there.I think you had a great time there.

All the best to you.....

CT said...

Hello Danial,
Yes! I had a great time there:))
Thanks for your visit & Welcome to my blog...

EASTMILE said...

Dearest ct.
"Every pictures tell a story"
You must have lots of stories to tell about your trip.Why not share with us about the places you have visited in Europe.I think you had a very very good times over there.

Anyway, glad you're are back safe and sound...

CT said...

Hello Francis,
long time no see...You must have been busy lately...Anyway you could visit this link for more info about our travel...http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/c1517/
we'll update it soon:))