
I woke up and looked at the time...it was almost 10.00am!
I said to myself, “He must be at the airport by now.” He’s leaving today & it’s kinda sad to think about it. Well, after all he was someone that I used to love...he was my old flame!
It was almost 37 years that we didn’t see each other. He was here from the 16th of July and we only talked over the phone, finally we met again on July 31st this year.
He grumbled that there was no ‘red carpet’ for him; he said that I couldn’t be bothered to see him even when he came all the way from the North Pole. Actually...I myself didn’t know why it takes so long for me to take the initiative to see him...
We were from the same school. Every time he passed by my classroom, I knew that he’d be waiting for me at the library...I’ll skip class for a while and run to see him. I could still remember until today his infectious smile...but we’re just not meant for each other.
Well, I can go on reminiscing...but for now, this old lady has to go...there are many other things to do...Ces’t la vie !
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
Omigosh!!! Like 'Ali Macgraw and Ryan o'Neal'(scene from the 70's film = Love Story)Well my friend,beautiful memories its hard to forget.Schooling years was the best part of life.First step to adulthood.Many things to learn like puppy love.I hope you woke up from your slumber of fond memories of yesteryears.
Take care my friend......
Yeah! you're right!!! Just for a moment I was back at school again...
And felt that old familiar pain (Same Old Lang Syne -Dan Fogelberg)
but it won't be for long my friend...Don't worry!!!
Sis, this is quite an amusing little story about you...don't we all experience this first love? Always, it's nice to recall our fondest memories of the person who first made our hearts beat faster and our world seem like a garden of roses:)))
Hugsss... Nini
Hello Nini...why did you leave your comments under anonymous? Are you afraid someone might disturb you :)) Sorry sis just kidding!
What you said is true sis...he sure made my heart beat faster but he's not my first love (I'm naughty ya?) *wink
Post a Comment