He's Just A Puppy & Yet So Huge!
He Just Followed Me Around...
If you're animal lovers...definitely you're fond of cats & dogs regardless whether they are purebred or not. Some people bought the purebred just to show-off and they abandoned their pets once it gets old or sick...so pathetic!
My pictures above with the dog were taken at Si Chiang Mai at the Laos border at one of my acquaintance home. He just followed me around wherever I go and yet he is not hungry, the owner was surprised because her dog seem so friendly toward me. I took his picture and posted it here so I will always remember him because I do not know if I could see him again. He must have grown much bigger now...I never thought that I’m going to miss him!
I believe that animals can sense whether we like them or not. I had a friend who was so afraid of dogs. She’ll run even without being chased the moment the dog approached her; naturally the dog sensed her fear and began chasing her!
Sometimes I wonder why some people don’t like animals at all, be it cats or dogs...worth still when there are psychos who loves to torture the animals brutally...
It is sad to read or hear the news about cats and dogs been mercilessly killed to obtain their meat or fur. Seeing the videos about it would brings tears to our eyes and yet to some heartless people, torturing and eating those helpless animals are just an everyday affair...how could they be so inhumane? Must they thrown the cats alive into the boiling water and skin them alive? Must they drag & torture the dogs by hitting it on the head with metal rod & electrocuted it to death to satisfy their lust and greed for something that they thought would give them power? How long do they expect to live? God will give them retribution…May they suffer in hell for eternity! There are so many other things to eat and yet it is still not enough for them! Why do they have to eat cats and dogs? They are so disgusting!
You can check out this link for more stories about animals abuse…
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



8 comments:
salam aunty..thanks for stopping by...datang la lagi..ehehehe...
I love cat..at my mum ada two gomok persian cat...so cute..misty and kiki
Thanks Arsali for your comments...InsyaAllah I'll come to visit you again :))
Wow !!! you look like Carlos Santana.Animal lovers? Animals are also God's creatures.They also lived in this world live like us.Why must we be cruel to them.I don't why human behaved like animals.
Hi Francis...What? I looked like Carlos Santana? Lets samba party hahaha even animals don't behave like some of that F!@#$% human! Disgusting!
Years ago, we used to have dogs for our pets and indeed they had been our best friends. These pets seem to have a mind of their own and they feel what we feel, they love and protect us. It is therefore really so hateful to think how some people could kill or abuse them as you had described. Thank you sis for this post which is a very good reminder for us to be kinder to animals. Love you!...Nini
Thanks sis for your visit...I'm honored! Check out the link & you'll see how brutal it was sis :((
You'll cry too!
Hello, I'm here to visit your home again...love your picture here, you look so cool, relaxed and cheerful!
No wonder the dog, liked you and treated you as a friend.
Love you sis...
Hahaha...Francis said I looked like Carlos Santana with my bandana! Thanks for your visit sis...you're always WELCOME here!
Post a Comment