
Many Times In Our Lives We Are Dropped, Crumpled And Ground
Into The Dirt By The Decisions We Make And The Circumstances
That Come Our Way...We Feel As Though We Are Worthless!
But No Matter What Has Happened Or What Will Happen...
Even If You Have Lost Your Value...Dirty Or Clean, Crumpled Or Finely Creased...You Are Still Priceless To Those Who Love You...
The Worth Of Our Lives Comes Not In Just What We Do Or Who We Know...But By Who We Are!
Always Remember...You Are Special! Don’t Ever Forget It!
Dedicate To All My Precious Friends And Family Who Makes My Life More Colorful...Especially: Nini...Mahal Din Kita!
N.B: Nini Reyes has been restricted to a wheelchair for more than 20 years :((
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



10 comments:
Friends are easier to get.True friendship are hard to come by.Always treasure your friendship with beautiful memories that last.Friendship that's always stick with you through tick and thin during hardship,it's the greatest moment of a true friendship.You must always remember that......
Hi Francis,
You're one of my true friend...you knew that! Mahal kita...
This post really makes me feel so special. Thank you so much sis. You will always be here with me...my best friend and heart sister. On your birthday, I wish you blessings of peace, happiness and love. May your life continue to be as fulfilling and even more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Mahal kita...Nini
Nini...
I'm speechless...Mahal kita sis!
salam aunty ...being surrounded by the love ones make our life become more meaningful..jatuh sekali tak bermakna utk selamanya...salam ramadhan semoga kedatangannya kali ini membawa seribu erti
Before I forget,may I wish you a Happy Birthday and many happy years ahead. Life is precious.Please make full use of it cause we don't know when it will end.
All the best for what everything you do.......
Take care.
Thanks Francis for the birthday greeting...Yeah, Life may end soon...Only God knows!
Salam To You Too Arsaili...May Allah Rahmat Be With You & Your Family This Ramadhan...Amien!
Hello sis, I'm here visiting your home. I guess your little note there about me brings home the message more deeply to your friends and readers. In fact it's been more than 20 years...so thank you so much for being there with me always. I love you!
That's what makes you so special...I admire your courage Nini...how I wish I could really be with you...even just for awhile:((
N.B: I will edit the little note.
Post a Comment