August 18, 2008

JAM OR BUTTER?


Traffic Jam At Tuas On Monday 11-08-08 :(














What happened to Mas Selamat? Where is he? Well, I really don't know...only God knows! Maybe he was already 'Selamat'...six feet underground like most people said! If I'm not mistaken, he has been missing for almost six months now. What really bothers me is the chaos at the checkpoint when I want to leave or enter S'pore...the traffic congestion is so unbearable!!!
Previously many people complained that the M’sian side was not efficient enough...but now what happened? I know that the 100% inspection at the S’pore checkpoint with all the thumbprint taken is just a security measures against terrorism etc. etc...However, it's too bad that the public have to go trough all the hassle just because of one person: Mas Selamat! His escaped has caused a lot of trouble not just for the government but also for the public. As for me, I find him as a nuisance more than a threat!
Until today, the traffic jam is still not getting better...sometimes even worse! Then again, if I were to talk more or complaint too much about it, I might get apprehended!
Well, I sincerely hope that I won’t get into any trouble with the authority just by voicing my frustration over this matter.

2 comments:

EASTMILE said...

That's part of parcel living in S'pore.They trying to prevent you from traveling to your neighboring country and want you to spend your money in S'pore only.So that they could earn more on GST.I'm sure in future,they will ask you to weigh yourself before you leave.Check the difference on your way back.So that they could tax you for the foods you consumed.
Happy living.........

CT said...

You must be kidding Francis! But then again...there are some truth in it :((