November 28, 2008

90-YEAR-OLD BRAGGART...

















A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, “I've never felt better... I have an 18-year old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think of that?”

The doctor replied, “I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day he was in a hurry and picked up his umbrella by mistake. When he got to the creek, he saw a beaver. He raised his umbrella and went “bang, bang, bang”, and the beaver fell dead. What do you think of that?”

The 90-year old said, “I’d say somebody else shot the beaver.”

The doctor said, “My point exactly.”

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...poor old man!
Hi sis, how are you? Came to see you and wish you a great week. Miss you! Much love, big hugsss...

CT said...

Hello mahal,
I miss you too sis...went to your site but can't catch you around:(

Unknown said...

Good afternoon sis, here I am visiting...hugsss...

CT said...

Thanks sis...you are always welcome here!!!

Penabahari said...

haahaha..Salam CT, you make me smile again...thanks...

CT said...

Salam,
I'm glad Pharmy...keep on smiling...you look so sweet when you smile:))