
Sometimes I’m afraid of my own feeling...
How I wish that I don’t give a damn about what happen around me...
How I wish that I could just close my eyes and turn my back instead...
How I wish that I could just shut my mouth from saying anything...
How I wish that I just don’t care!
But the love inside me for my friends and someone close to me just won’t subside...it just keep on flowing!
How I wish this feeling would die soon!
Sometimes I wonder...
Why should I bother if they are homeless?
Why should I bother if they get swindle and became a pauper?
Why should I bother if they or their pets get sick?
Why should I bother if they became destitute?
Why should I bother myself about these trifles matter?
What will become of them is none of my concern!
It’s their own fault...let them drown in their own sorrow!
How I wish I could just simply say... “GO TO HELL!”
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
It's lovely sis! You know, it's not wrong to feel that way. We are human with feelings...we love and care for other people and the world around us...no matter whether they or the world love us back. But I, I will always love and care for you the way you do too for me, if not more. Big hugsss...mahal kita.
Salamat sis but sometimes sakit sa puso! Mahal kita too sis:)
Here to visit you sis. Hope you are doing fine. Have a beautiful week! Love you, hugsss...
Thanks sis...I love you too!
Post a Comment