June 1, 2009

MY CUTE CYBER FRIENDS...

















We just came back from Mersing this morning from a wedding...and there’s one more in Pahang this weekend...less than five days ago we were in Bangkok. Traveling is fun but very tiring and that’s one of the reason I didn’t update this blog because I’m still exhausted ngantuk.
I’m not going to write about my trip to Malaysia or Thailand but I’m going to share my joy & happiness of meeting with one of my 'Cyber Friends' in Bangkok. We made an appointment to see each other on 22th May but suddenly there was heavy downfall. I was already at the meeting place when she SMS and cancelled our date because she was soaking wet…I told myself that maybe I’m going to be disappointed again this time, the last time I was in Bratislava I could not see one of my friend because she stayed more than 100km from town & she needs ample time to come while I can only spend two days and one night there before I continue my journey to Prague. Well, anyway...que sera sera!
A few days before our departure, my friend SMS me again and so we set another day to see each other over diner. I was waiting for her with my son at the Bank Of Ayuddha when suddenly I heard someone calling…that was Noel! All of a sudden we were laughing & hugging each other…She looked sooooooo much younger than her age & she’s so cute!
Alhamdulillah! Finally I got the chance to see a friend this time xpasti
There are a few more friends I wanted to see but the top 3 are listed below:

MY SIS: NINI
ABANG PHARO
BUNG MAWWID
InsyaAllah I’m going to see Bung Mawwid in less than a month!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello sis, it's the wee hours of the morning. I've just woke up after falling asleep while my pc was on, lol! Nice to see you and Noel together, yes, she's cute, very charming person. Thank you for putting me as one of those you want to see. Love you, feeling is mutual. I'll look forward to that.
Hugsss...

CT said...

Hi sis,
seeing you is one of my wishes & I do hope it will come true...love you too sis!

Watman Widjaja said...

Assalamualaikum Wr Wb
"Alhamdulillah" I am glad when I read that I am the three top of your friends that you are like to meet.
"Insya Allah" we can meet at July 2 ,2009 in Jakarta
Wassalamualaikum Wr Wb

CT said...

Wa'alaikumussalaam Wr.Wb...

Pasti bung di antara top 3 kerna bung kan kakak saya:)
Mudah-mudahan kita akan diketemukan Allah nanti...amien!

Penabahari said...

Salam CT,
Thanks for the honour given to me. I'll be delighted to see around. School holiday would be the best time.
Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Hello sis, here to visit you! Sending you lots of love and big hugs...have a pleasant night and take care.

CT said...

InsyaAllah someday I'll visit you...but don't know when will that be abang Pharo:)

CT said...

Hi sis good night & sweet dreams:))