July 15, 2009

DO REMEMBER ME...!

















I was munching the nougat that Alan gave and suddenly I rekindle those nice memories when we were together. We were colleagues once and as times passed by we became closer. He’s doing quite well in Adelaide…he’s a famous painter now! Listening to the story he told us about how relaxed life is in Adelaide made us realized how stressful life is in Singapore. In fact, comparing to most of the countries I’ve been...there’s none like Singapore...the life here is always ‘Kelam Kabut’ everyone seems to be in a hurry...even my granddaughter started complaining about her workload in school, but for as long as we could make it here...this will still be the country for us.
Anyway only two days ago we were together for a short while after two long years...he’ll fly tonight. I’m not sure that I could still be here waiting for him in three years time but I’m sure looking forward to the meeting especially the cheese cake that he said he’ll bring. If I can’t make it...do remember me every time you sink your teeth in the fluffy cake, will you Alan?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You are back sis?
Nice to see you with your good friend. Of course you'll still be very much around after three years and more years to come. Surely you can eat that cheese cake!
Sis you make me worried when you say things like that. Is anything bothering you which I am not aware of? Love you and I wish you well always. Hugssssssssssss...

CT said...

Hi Nini...YES! I'm back :))
Don't worry sis...nothing serious hehehe

livvy said...

it's really nice that you still keep in touch with your friends.. i can count the number of friends that i still have.anyway, it's true that our life here is really fast paced but once you're overseas,, you'd appreciate S'pore and it's system. we always complain but when we go elsewhere, we will realise that ours is one of the safest, cleanest, systematic and just. I love this country.... it must be the national day mood lah. by the way, Alan still look like the same old man i met a few years ago... but nice guy.

CT said...

'Safest, cleanest, systematic' that's what I like about Singapore too. Anyway as you already know...we are very private person...we prefer to have only a bunch of good friends rather then a lot of rotten one.
Yes, Alan still the same (For now) but if he change...he can just go fly kite! You know I don't like the 'Sombong' people hehehe

Penabahari said...

Sesekali bertemu sahabat lama akan mengeratkan lagi persahabatan yg sedia ada.
Salam CT.

Unknown said...

Good evening sis, dropping by to see how you are doing and to wish you well. Love you always.

CT said...

Salam Bro...I agree 100% *wink

CT said...

Hi Nini...Sorry for not informing you earlier where I've been, I'm hibernating at the moment:)

Leon said...

How time flies very fast. We use to sit together singing song together having fun during our younger days showing off our macho. But now look at us, we are old grandpa and grandma. Thanks God, we been through all those happy years. I prayed hard for our special friendship remain strong as ever to the end of our life. Memories too beautiful to last.

CT said...

Leon...I don’t why, suddenly I just feel like crying...
Sometimes I wish that we could go back to the good old days and do it all over again. ..

Leon said...

Let it drip my dear. Every drop of tears running down your cheek will bring more beautiful memories where words could not express the meaning.
The feeling is so great only us could feel it for us to keep and cherished.
"The best thing that ever happen" by Gladys Knight sums up everything.

Do take care.

CT said...

Once again...THANKS Leon...You are the best thing that ever happen to me!