May 1, 2010

HE COULD STILL SMILE...
















I am not sure why it took me so many months to start writing again.
Many things have happened but I seem to lose interest to write about it...until now. I have to force myself to do it...
Recently one of my close friends had a stroke...It’s quite scary actually...after all we are (my close friend, my hubby and me) almost at the same age group. Now he is undergoing therapy in S’pore.
I’m amazed that he could still smile and joke around when it hurts deep down inside. He hasn’t lost his sense of humor...he is really something! I guess that’s what I like about him most. No matter what...I pray that he will be getting better soon and that God will protect us all from getting this disease...Amen!
Please pray for him too!

4 comments:

Penabahari said...

Salam CT,
It has been some time and I really missed you words dear. Semoga teman CT beransur pulih dari kesakitan yg menerpanya. Kita dalam usia yg boleh menempuh perkara sama. Doa untuk saya jua agar kita sejahtera sentiasa.

CT said...

Wa'alaikumussalam bro,

Sekarang dia sudah mula 'bertatih' semula...sungguh daif keadaannya dan amat menyedihkan! CT turut sama mengaminkan do'a abang...semuga Allah melindungi kita semua dari penyakit yang amat ditakuti ini...amin ya Robbal 'Alamin!

Unknown said...

I will pray for your friend too. When I hear about someone who is sick, I feel a sense of affinity coz I've been there. I wouldn't want others to suffer as I did. May he get well real soon.

I hope you will always be fine sis. love you.

CT said...

He’s getting a little bit better. He can walk now but still not very stable. Thanks nini…do pray for him!