January 15, 2010

WE ARE WHAT WE EAT...






















Went for checkup a couple of month ago…everything seemed normal at that moment, no high blood pressure, no diabetes and my kidney is ok but sadly the doctor is not happy with my cholesterol level...so I'm on ‘Statin’ now.
I have not eaten Lasagna, Pizza or Sambal Goreng for a VERY LONG LONG times...I’m dying!nangih
I love fried chicken or anything of that sort but now I have to follow the doctor’s order. Standing at 5’2”… I’m considered overweight at 150lbs.
My hubby is not so lucky because he has diabetes but at least it was detected earlier…he doesn’t have hypertension though…now we have to monitor his blood glucose level within the range recommended by doctor using glucometer. Well…anyway who’s to blame? We are responsible of what happen to ourselves most of the time…we are what we eat! Now these two stubborn old goats just have to curb their appetite from eating whatever they want...sedih


Click On Photo To View Larger Image




















I got this ideal weight and height chart while surfing for some info at: http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html

12 comments:

Penabahari said...

Salam CT,
Nak buat camne ya, saya tak leh tinggal benda-benda yg sedap tue walaupun dah diberi nasihat oleh doktor.Kini Hypertension harap tak adalah tinggi kolesteral. Saya masih menunggu keputusan ujian kolesteral.

CT said...

Salam bang,

CT nak wallop juga nanti...dah tak boleh tahan lagi:) Good Luck on your cholesterol result! Anyway abang ada diabetes tak? Kalau ada take care ya!

livvy said...

salam, next time can convert it to metric system or not? mak do not know how to tell in lbs lah..... i heard you lost a lot of weight... what's the secret huh? I think the cholestrol thingy runs in our family.... so take care.

Shah said...

wow kak..i really want to know more about goat in story..what happen to them next? is it local goat or oversea goat?

Plss kak reply ASAP.LOL

miss u

CT said...

Salam dik,

Alamak dik...you convert for her laa...1kg is about 2.2lbs lebih sikit hehehe anyway just a few hours ago we went to Mark's Place and have a 'good makan'...now I can't sleep...can't tahan anymore men hahaha

CT said...

Salam Shah,

Miss you too...these two goats from outer space tau LOL

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are both having health problems now. But still you are luckier. I have more health problems than you do and yet I'm not as careful as you with what I eat. I love fried chicken with the skin on! So bad of me and I take coke too. But you both take care of yourself coz you have a family who needs you to be with them for many many more years.

I wish you happiness, peace of mind and good health. With much love...hugs.

CT said...

I love fried chicken with the skin on too...I'll fight with my son for that hahaha. Thanks sis for everything! Take care...hugss

Unknown said...

Hello sis, just came to know how you are and to wish you a happy weekend! Hugsssssssssss...

CT said...

Maraming Salamat Kapatid Ko...Mahal Kita:}

Unknown said...

Good morning sis! I'm here to be with you for a while. No new blog, still busy? Hope you are both doing well health-wise and all. Take care. Love you always. Hugs.

CT said...

Hi sis...still a little bit busy but will try to find times to be with you...mahal kita!