
For Attractive Lips, Speak Words Of Kindness.
For Lovely Eyes, Seek Out The Good In People.
For A Slim Figure, Share Your Food With The Hungry.
For Beautiful Hair, Let A Child Run His Or Her Fingers Through It Once A Day.
For Poise, Walk With The Knowledge You'll Never Walk Alone.
People, Even More Than Things, Have To Be Restored, Renewed,
Revived, Reclaimed, And Redeemed;
Never Throw Out Anybody.
Remember, If You Ever Need A Helping Hand,
You'll Find One At The End Of Your Arm.
As You Grow Older, You Will Discover That You Have Two Hands,
One For Helping Yourself, The Other For Helping Others.
The Beauty Of A Woman Is Not In The Clothes She Wears,
The Figure That She Carries, Or The Way She Combs Her Hair.
The Beauty Of A Woman Must Be Seen From In Her Eyes,
Because That Is The Doorway To Her Heart, The Place Where Love Resides.
The Beauty Of A Woman Is Not In A Facial Mole, But True Beauty
In A Woman Is Reflected In Her Soul.
It Is The Caring That She Lovingly Gives, The Passion That She Shows.
And The Beauty Of A Woman With Passing Years Only Grows!
By Audrey Hepburn
N.B: I Got This From My Sis...Sweet Nini
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



8 comments:
You are always beautiful sis!
Thanks!
Nice words.For me beauty is not what you have.Beauty is what we see in you.The thoughtful and kindness you have as a friend is the beautiful in it.I'm blessed to have a friend like you.Beautiful is better than beauty.Its great to have a beautiful friend like you.
Mahal kita my friend...
Do you still use all the makeup? I hope not.You already have all the 'beauty' in you.I hope you know what I mean...
cheers...
kamusta pare? Gusto kitang makita...matalino ka:))Maraming salamat Francis!
I don't use heavy makeup...just lipstick and kohl (LoL)
Thanks JC...I'm flattered *wink
Just dropping by to say hello to my beautiful sis:)
Ahaa! You're trying to pull my leg:))
Glad you can make it here sis!
Post a Comment