February 20, 2009

THE GREATEST REALIST PAINTER…


Iman was born on 1976 in Tehran.
He has been fascinated by the art of Painting since he was a child. At the age of 15, he started to learn painting under the mastery of his first and only teacher - Morteza Katouzian - who is the greatest realist painter of Iran.
Meanwhile, he began to paint professionally.
In 1999 he graduated in Graphic Design from the Art University of Tehran.
Since 1998, he has participated in several exhibitions.
In the year 2000, he got married and in the following year he established ARA Painting Studio and started to teach painting, considering classical and traditional values.

The most important exhibitions he has participated in, are: The Exhibition of Realist painters of Iran at Tehran Contemporary Museum of Art(1999) and The Group Exhibition of KARA Studio Painters at SABZ Gallery(1998) and at SA'AD ABAD Palace(2003). In 2005, Iman received the William Bouguereau award and the Chairman's Choice award in the second international ARC salon competition. You want to see more of his paintings? Visit his website: http://www.imanmaleki.com/











































10 comments:

Penabahari said...

Salam CT,
Painting always inspired me. Thanks for the info.

CT said...

Salam bang,

The pleasure is mine! Terima Kasih juga pada abang yang menjadi pengunjung setia blog CT dengan info yang tak seberapanya ini...CT sangat menghargai kunjungan abang.

Penabahari said...

Abg pasti akan terus berkunjung ke blog CT. Senang sekali bermain di laman ini.

CT said...

Alhamdulillah! Salam bang,
Abang merupakan seorang mentor bagi saya! Saya juga akan selalu mengunjungi laman abang, tetapi terkadang masih tak tahu nak komen apa kerana puisi2 abang terlalu dalam maknanya untuk orang2 biasa seperti saya:(

Mahmud Yussop said...

Hi, It's Inul. I'm now 1 year 1 month old.Thanks for being a great supporter of our site. In a day or two we'll be on the road back to Bintulu. Will tell you more of our continuing adventure from Bintulu next time around. If you don't mind your blog has been added to my blog list, actually my first. Salam from my fospa,Pak MOOD.Meow...

Unknown said...

He's still quite young but very good. Actually I have used the 1st and 3rd paintings in my blogs because I liked them but didn't know who the painter was. I will surely visit that site.

BTW sis, thank you for taking a look at many of my posts. I appreciate that really. Hope you have a great week! Love you always. Hugsss...

CT said...

Hi Inul...so you are a big girl now eih? Any boyfriend yet...hehehe? I’m honored that you added me to your blog list…THANKS Inul! Please tell your fospa to drive carefully on the way back, tell him I’ll always come to your site when I’m free...I love to see you in action*wink

CT said...

Hello Nini,
Yeah...he’s still young & yet so famous. You should visit his site coz’ there are so much more to see. I don’t want to hug you...I’m still angry!

Anonymous said...

waaaaaah thanks komentarnya..Btw kok jabatan ibu di profile : pembunuh Bayaran???waaaaah ini singapore apa texas???

CT said...

Hello Dewa,

Apa bedanya S'pore atau Texas...'Pembunuh Upahan atau assassin kan ada di mana2...awas kamu:))Saya kok pembunuh yang kejam! Hahaha