“The Greatness Of A Nation And Its Moral Progress Can Be Judged By The Way Its Animals Are Treated” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
I’m running out of words to describe this act coz I’m so pissed off...All I can say is this is so inhumane!
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



2 comments:
Frankly sis, I hardly watched the video. I do not want seeing something with life being killed or hurt whether it be a fish, chicken or some other animal.
Here to visit you again! Hugsss...
I don’t like seeing something like that too…I’m so pissed off & I have to shout out my feeling here…sadly I can’t say much coz’ there’s no word to describe my frustration
Thanks for your visit sis! Hugsss
Post a Comment