February 13, 2009

HOSPITAL NAMES IN SINGAPORE...















NO OFFENCE...IT'S JUST A JOKE! sengihnampakgigi

Do you know why New Changi Hospital (NCH) changed its name to Changi General Hospital (CGH)?
Because NCH stands for "Never Come Home". That's why business was very bad before it changed its name.
Now CGH stands for "Can Go Home". So business is picking up.
Business in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) is still going strong because SGH stands for "Sure Go Home"!
Now National University Hospital (NUH) is also considering a name change. It stands for "No Use Hospital"!
What about Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) ?
Not too good a name, no wonder so much problem.
It stands for "Tiam Tiam Si Hospital" and now 'Tan Teo SARs Hospital".
So, be careful of choosing which hospital to go if anyone is unwell.setan

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so funny sis thinking of those names! Love you...

Anonymous said...

Hello friend. I've spend a couple of days at TTSH. The doc - superb, their nurses - mamma mia. For me, it should stand for The Trusted Service Hospital OK!!!
Anyway, not By the Way, it's good to be back after a long self impose hibernation. Walah lady.....

CT said...

Well sis that’s not my idea & I can’t take the credit for it…got it from an e-mail ;)) Mahal kita always!

CT said...

“The Trusted Service Hospital”? Ok laaah can also!
By the way & not anyway...Welcome Back! So how…your eyes now turn blue already? After such a long hibernation surely your hair now grow all over your body until it covering your face hehehe

Unknown said...

Good evening sis, just dropping by to say hi and give you my love! Hugs and kisses...

CT said...

So sweet of you sis...miss you:((

Anonymous said...

Well CT, after my long hibernation at TTSH, my eyes wonderful now. I can see right through anything comes my way. It just like bionic man. My hair ok now, like einstein. Only my teeth they have not done yet. They wanted to do it.Unfortunately, the doctor suppose to do it, retire before the overhaul. Well, what to do, I got to wait for a replacement doc. By no means, in future I should be ok, like new, like Rudolpho Valentino.....
Keep it cool lady....

CT said...

Hahaha...you are always full of nonsense! I'm afraid I'll fall for you if you look like Rudolpho Valentino so it's better that you stay that way;)) Take good care of your eyes...love you bro!