October 30, 2008

BACK TO NATURE....


The First Night At The Chalet We Had BBQ...















The ‘Seniors’...The Honorable Members kenyit















The Three Stooges...setan















Having Fun Until Our Skin Turned Black
encem















The Chalet That We Stayed...















The Surrounding Area In Front Of The Chalet..















The ‘Kampong Feeling’!















We arrived at my cousin house in Mersing around 1.00pm and the ‘Seniors’ was already there. They wanted to join in so we drove all the way up together...the more the merrier!
The first night at the chalet, we had BBQ...Chicken wings, Sausages, Otak-otak and Marshmallows. lapar The three-generations seems to get along pretty well and the ‘seniors’ seems to enjoy themselves too...there's no generation gap!
The place where we stayed was very basic, it wasn’t a resort or anything of that sort...for us, the most important thing is not just the scenery or the beach but the ‘Kampong Feeling’!
The next day we swam from high tide to low tide...until our skin, turned from brown to black. We don’t even use the sun block to protect ourselves from the harmful UV rays because we are too excited to jump in the water...we forgot! Now our skin started to peel… just like a snake shedding its skin sengihnampakgigi Alhamdulillah everything went on smoothly!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at it, you are all having a ball of the time. Having fun, eating, swimming,and playing the beach. I just want to know, one of your photo shows two seniors,one in green and one in red, having discussion. Are they discussing about buying over the place?

Plse let me know

CT said...

LOL...you must be kidding Chonggo:)) We are very lucky IF the owner wanted to sell even just a piece of land from that place!!!

Unknown said...

I feel so envious as I was viewing the pictures, I miss the good times like that. I am glad you are able to spend that quality time with your family and friends, just having fun...being carefree and away from your daily routinary concerns.

CT said...

My dear sis,
I knew that you miss the good times and being carefree...I understood sis, you make me feel so sad reading this :(( How I wish that you could walk again...how I wish that we could stroll at the beach together...

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaah Dikampung kok Mobilnya mewah2 banget Bu..kalo di indo kampung ya suara jangkrik aja nggak aad mobilnya.ahahaha
met sukses ya Ibu

CT said...

Hello Dewa...
Suara jangkrik itu musik bagi saya dong!
Matur Suksema deh!Datang lagi kemari ya!