
My Dear Friends And Family...
Thanks For Giving Me The Moral Support When I Needed Comfort…
Thanks For Always Cheered Me Up When I’m Sad And Down...
Most Of All… Thanks For Being Here With Me In Times Of Good Or Bad...
My Sincere Thanks From The Deepest Part Of My Heart...Especially To The One That Prays For Me...
Once Again I Thank You!
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
Hello sis, hope you are feeling more relaxed now. May you continue to get better and better. Mahal kita!
Maraming Salamat Sis...Mag-ingat ka & Mahal kita always!
We will always pray for you.No matter what. Remember to take your medication on time and I'm sure you will be back as normal in no time.
++++++++++++
'She'
May be the face I can't forget
A trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred tearful things
Within the measure of the day.
Thanks so much my dear friend especially for your dedication of the song 'She' by Charles Aznavour...Thanks for sending me the video too...Mahal Kita Always!
Post a Comment