‘Eidul Fitri is not the Muslim New Year but it’s the day which marks the end of Romadhon where the Muslim celebrate their joyous days of victory after fasting for a month. I observe that most of the younger generation will fast even they don’t perform the five times a day prayers...of course this is not the right way but at least it still shows that they still have faith in their religion. After all what is there to celebrate if we don’t fast? May Allah the Al-Mighty guide us and all of them with His Hidayah and protect us from being led astray...
Normally, after the special ‘Eidul Fitri prayer we will visit our relatives, neighbors and friends, traditionally the younger one will visit the elders to ask for forgiveness…this will straighten out any dispute if any and strengthen the family ties…the family bond will be much stronger.
I don’t have many children but I’m the elders so my small house will be very crowded with families and relatives…from the living room to the kitchen; all places will be occupied :)) it’s very tiring yet enjoyable and happy day!
My daughter comes early as she can because she knew darn well that I can’t give her anymore attention the moment the other guests arrive, but when she met her brother…my house will be noisy as though there are dozen of children around...so I guess you know by now how I felt when the family gets together!
Well...this is the day we will feast ourselves and reunite with families and friends from near and afar...with all the happy gathering plus the delicious foods...’Eidul Fitri will always be the day that most awaited one!
My Two Children With The Traditional Costume -
‘Baju Kurung Melayu’ On Hari Raya.
Look At Those Mischievous Smile...
What Are They Up To Now?
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
Wah... Your children are grown up now.This is a sign that shows, we are getting old. How times travel very fast.Wish you had a great time this Hari Raya with your family.
May God blessed you and your family.
Amin.
Thanks bro! I did have a great time with my family! For me...it’s good if we can realize that we are getting old...actually we are already old :)) some people don’t even realize it...some are just fooling themselves...sad isn’t it?
May you and your family be blessed always. It is a wonderful tradition to keep not only because it strengthens your faith but also keeps families closer and united. Your children are beautiful! I'm sure they're your most precious blessings.
Hugs for you sis.
Nini said "Your children are beautiful! I'm sure they're your most precious blessings."
Yes they are! Thanks Sis...Hugssss
Post a Comment