Had a fall last Saturday on the 4th. October and went to A&E and had my x-ray done. Luckily, my eyesight is still OK and there's no double or blur vision despite the swollen and blue black. Last Monday (6th.October), I had to go for the follow up check up and today (8th.October) I went for my CT scan because the doctor suspected that the bone around my eye socket had a small cracked...if it was bad then I need to go for surgery...the doctor will let me know that next week...I am scared! I hope there's no more surgery for me...
For now, I just had to take my medications religiously and pray hard! Will you pray for me too? Pleasssse!
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



10 comments:
for sure i will pray for you... i hope u will be fine ... may allah help you and reduce all your burden
Thank You so much sayang...may Allah bless you!Love you dear:((
Next time be careful.As you know,we are not young anymore.Our reaction a little bit slow now.Well, keep taking your medication and pray hard for your cure. If God permits,you'll be in good shape in no time.
We will always pray for you, Always!!
Chongo said “Next time be careful”. I’m careful but it still happens that’s why I called it accident…fate is much more correct to put it! I guess I must have done something terribly wrong that made God punished me...or it's my ‘KAFARAH’ I’ll keep on praying that He’ll forgive me…only Him can cure me!
Anyway I’m already old and my reaction is not just a little bit slow…it’s very slow…‘PATHETIC’ very very pathetic! Thanks bro for your prayers…Thank You Sooooo Much!
Oh sis, this made me cry 'cause I know how it feels when there is something wrong with you and you are uncertain what will happen. I do hope and pray it won't get worse and that there'll be no need for surgery, that you be healed soon. Do take care always. Love you.
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS! I'm speechless...:((
Sis, I'm here to ask how you are feeling now. Hope you get better each day. Mahal kita.
I'm getting better now Nini...will get my medical result tomorrow. I'll PM you...Thanks sis!
Glad to know you are okay now!
Love you...hugsss...
Hi sis...I'm not fully recover yet...but I’m glad cause there’s no surgery for now...hope I don’t ever need it in future:((
Thanks for always cheered me up & being here for me in times of good or bad.Love you Nini!
Post a Comment