December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS...





















"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS"
Thanks Maya For Your Kind Wishes And This Beautiful Picture!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello CT,

Pleased to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment. Wonder if you popped by my other blog masterwordsmith-unplugged? If you have not, do swing by there when you are free.

Actually, I have been to your blog a couple of times already :-).

Hope to get to know you more...

Happy blogging and may you have a wonderful Islamic New Year.

Best wishes to you and your family.

CT said...

Helloooo & Happy To Know That You're Taking Some Of Your Time To Visit Here. I Click On: masterwordsmith-unplugged But It Said "Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist." What Happen?
Anyway Nice To Know You & Best Wishes To You & Your Family Too:))

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas sis! Thank you so much. I only need your love and friendship, it's your priceless gift to me. I was really so happy to hear you, what a pleasant surprise.
Love you always, hugs and kisses!

CT said...

Well sis...that the only thing I could give...I miss you Nini:(
Mahal kita always & maraming salamat sis...hugsss!

arsaili said...

salam...apa aktiviti cuti nih? have a wonderful day with ur family...ingat nak masak laksa to kill d time..boring plak kat sini..ehehe

CT said...

Salam to you too dear,

Nak masak laksa? Mintak sikit boleh?
Adik beradik auntie datang dari utara so kita nak adakan family gathering lagi...nak join? Thanks for dropping by:))

Unknown said...

Good morning sis, here to wish you a happy weekend! Love you...hugs and kisses!

CT said...

Hi magandang gabi saiyo! Na sa JB ako kina Beth...magingat ka at laging mahal kita kapatid:))Beth kina ka mustaka & "Happy New Year"!!!

Anonymous said...

CT

Am swinging by to wish you Happy New Year...

Take care and hope to meet you one day...

cheers

CT said...

Aaaah so sweet of you Paula! Are you sure you want to meet me? I'm a man eater hahaha...just joking:)