
I’ve visited some blogs and makes a few friends online. Some are so beautiful...not just the layout but the stories too.
I’m a very simple person who lead a simple life...I don’t really give a damn about politic and I tried my very best not to offend anybody. There are places where I’ve met some So-called “Very Intellectual Peoples” with so much negative energies in them. They are quite nice actually, but they swear and curse like nobodies business. Sometimes their language are very abusive and their jokes are very offensive. You’ll be amazed!![]()
Well, I know they don’t mean any harm but I find it hard to swallow even it’s not directed to me. Nasty jokes can turn friends into enemy and that’s what I’m afraid of!![]()
By the way, that doesn’t mean that ‘I’m holier than thou’. Sometimes I love to use the four letters words too.
You wouldn’t believe how superb my vocab is!![]()
However, I try my very best not to use it...
I guess, it’s much easier for us to just complain and keep on criticizing others rather than looking deep within ourselves to find our own faults...![]()
I would rather stay here in my sanctuary alone and do my craps. It’s much safer that way. Anyway, I don’t put up any advertisements to make money here, so I guess it’s OK even if only my family that comes to visit and no one else. It’s OK if nobody wants to comment...I don’t mind! I don’t want to hurt anybody and vice versa!
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



8 comments:
You are right sis, it's always better to find the good side in people and things rather than to find faults all the time. We may criticize sometimes but should be constructively and with good intent.
Besides, I don't believe a fine lady like you would or could do harm to anybody...that's why you are well-loved. Happy New Year sis, with much love and warm big hugsss...
Hello sis,
I’m a fine lady? Thanks! However, I could also be the other way around hehehe
A Very Happy New Year To You Too Sis…With Best Wishes & Warmest Regards. May You Find Joy & Happiness. We Are Far Apart But You Were Always In My Heart! Hugsss…
ha ha! i can bet your vocab is not as colourful as mine! sometimes when i've really lost all my senses, i realised that my whole block can hear me "imparting" my colourful and wide vocab onto my kids!
Hi dik,
It’s understood...because you are once a sergeant in the force hahaha
Thanks dik for spending some of your times here...I know you are very busy with your "subordinates"...love you dik!
You too are always here with me...happy weekend sis! love you!
Thanks! Love you too...Hugsss
Hi CT
Lovely post....
I agree fully with you all that you said!!!
I only hope I am counted as one of those few friends you made online.
To me, I truly believe that you are sincere. I can see it and feel it in your writing.
You know, sometimes one may not want to hurt others but sadly, they love to hurt others, including us. But our Creator gives us the strength to overcome and in doing so, we become stronger, wiser and even haha nicer :-).
Miss you CT...
Take care and all the best to you for 2009!
cheers,
Paula
Thanks Paula,
I would let you know a little secret…one of the friends I made online is the one that have a beautiful template of butterfly & flowers with brownish background. If you happen to know her don’t tell her what I‘ve told you.
I wrote this after I read her reply to one of the guy that makes some offensive jokes...she seems hurt with the remark:( But she’s some classy lady who handle herself well!
Yeah I agree with you, we become stronger, wiser & nicer...alamak! The basket so heavy laaa…lets carry together hahaha Remember Helen Reddy’s song “I’m Women”? That's for you!
Post a Comment