
Samantha:Motionless-Her Last Photo!
Put To Sleep On 04-04-08
I’ve been looking for Samantha these past few days but she’s nowhere to be found. Suzan SMS-ed & informed me that she has put Samantha to sleep because of kidney failure.
What made me felt so sad is that I didn’t have the chance to see her when she was still alive, at least I could hold her for the last time. Too bad that Suzan has taken her to the vet without letting me know about her condition first…it was only until too late!
The vet said that there’s possibility that she’s been poisoned,
Suzan & I knew darn well that she’s healthy despite her age…after all she’s only around 6years old. Everyone was surprised to find out that she has been put to sleep.
I just can’t control my tears the moment I held her…she’s still warm but motionless. Suddenly I felt a deep lost. No one will understand my feeling unless they are animal lovers or ever had a pet of their own.
May God punish the person who’d poison her if that was really the cause of her misery! Someone had cut off her long & beautiful tail before & she’s been kicked around and being abused so many times…I wonder how someone so cruel is fit enough to be called human? There’s no reason for anyone to hurt the animals just because they didn’t like it, just wait for God’s retribution…sooner or later they’re going to get it!
Despite the heartless around, you’re going to be missed by so many that love you…Good Bye Sam!
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
My cat, Nyeng faced the same situation.I still felt the pain when Nyeng was gone forever due to poisoning. They are so cruel.
Sadly, some people just have no compassion:((
In this world,some people are very cruel.Cruel to animals.They have no heart and soul in their life.Even though Sam have parted,but never be forgotten.I had a cat named Rizky.I'll make sure that it would never happen like Sam....
Thanks for your kind words...Take good care of Rizky!
Post a Comment