
Local Name:Mengkudu
Common Name: Noni
Scientific Name: Morinda Citrifolia
When my mum said that this fruit (Noni) is good and has medicinal effect, I thought she was joking. Yuk! I can’t stand the smell of it. Later I found out that she was dead serious about it! Herbs as natural remedies were passed down from one generation after another. It is inexpensive and effective most of the time. Now I share it with my children and friends. It won’t be long for me to go…at least I could leave behind some knowledge.
You can make your own Noni juice. Wash the fruits thoroughly. Cut into small pieces and add a little bit of salt/honey. After the fruits have been juiced, strain it to remove the unwanted the seeds. Said to cleanse the intestines and dispel air…you’ll be farting the whole night though and it'll be easy for your bowel movement the next morning:))
It's also good to relieve chest congestion especially for smokers.
Please don’t try to do it yourself IF you are not sure about the plants.
After all what’s effective for me might not be effective for others. It’s better to consult your physician if you are in doubt or pregnant. Me? I’m a user and a believer!
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment