
Back in the year 2000, I was only here when I have to do some task or to check my email. Later I have to do a lot of research for my thesis and that’s how I got stuck and like it here. Most of the time, I have to wait for my turn to use the computer after my husband finished his paperwork etc. etc. My son has his own computer, but not before long, he will chase me away even before my seat gets hot. I am so fed up...I have to do something about it so I decided to stage a coup. I have to overthrow the king and get his kingdom.
Now he’s in exile and trying to build a new kingdom...![]()
I still remember the first time I try to get smart over the computer...My Oh My! To my horror, XXX pop-ups suddenly appeared and I almost felt out of my chair in disgust. Later I realized that I did not enable the pop-up blocker. No, wonder so many teens were let astray and many parents were afraid to let their children surf the net...but I guess they can always go to the internet café.
I told my son that he‘d get a PHD (Permanent Head Damage) even before he’s married. I can only advise my son to avoid this kind of sites because we don’t need this kind of shit to teach us about sex. It will be an intuitive impulse by our human instincts…everything will happen naturally.
Sex is a taboo subject especially for Asian parents but we still have to talk about it whether we like it or not and explain certain things to our children. As for the internet, it is up to us to differentiate between good and bad. God has given us brains to think; Life is a constant learning experience.
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



2 comments:
Wow, now you have found your new heaven,personally.No more special 'guest'.You can surf and roam around like a free bird.Bless you...
Bless you too...
Post a Comment