Everything taste extra nice when it’s from your children!
I become more sensitive when I get older. When I see my children with sour faces, I feel so bad, when they don't answer my questions I'll feel so sad.
I tend to forget that they are growing up now and might have so many workload or homework :((
I guess that must be very annoying to my children...but believe me, its not just me alone...you'll feel it too when you're at my age!
It's just an old age syndrome I guess :)) but It's so easy to win my heart back...just buy me Pizza! My heart will melt like cheese...
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



4 comments:
Wow, it looks delicious.Can I have some? What they say, too much pizzas not good for your health, but its good for your stomach only. Take care.......
Salam CT,
what you said is so true to me. What happen to us? Are we forgetting that our children have grown up and we still treated them the same way 30 yrs ago?
Ah! Its so difficult to accept the truth that they are grown up now and entitled to their own life.
Happy mother's day to you.
Really? For me; what's good for my stomach, good for my health :))
Salam Pharmy,
Thanks for your wishes! Its not just so difficult to accept the truth but its also so difficult to let go... our over protective nature will always be part of us because we love them so much!
Post a Comment