
During my teens, just like anyone else...I have quite a number of admirers and it was hard to make a choice. Being a woman was not easy…you’ll be labeled by all sort of bad names if you rejected any man’s love. Most Asian man at that time (the 70’) was not broad minded and very egoistic...They just hate to be rejected! Any close encounters means only love & romance or marriage. There is no such thing as platonic relationship or brotherly love for most of them ![]()
I guess maybe partly the fault lies in me because I might seem to lead them on by being nice to them…I should have just ignored them in the first place.
Well, that’s life during once upon a time ago; looking back at those lovely years could just make me smile...![]()

I'm in my twilight years now and...still married to one of the man that pursued me
I was married on the 30th May 1972. After being ‘through thick & thin’ I’m happy to say that we’ll be celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary soon...InsyaAllah!
We're blessed with two children.
The eldest is a girl and she'll turn 34 this June.
We had a granddaughter from her marriage and come November we'll be celebrating our son 20th birthday!
We hope that our children will never forget their roots and keep their traditional value...May Islam always be their way of life!
Growing old is not easy and death is only a few step away but that doesn’t mean we have to stay at home and became stagnant. I hope I’ll not burden my children. I have more time for myself now, I must keep on learning new things to enrich my soul...
Traveling and music has always been my passion beside some other thing...I guess that's partly what bonded me with my husband. We were brought together by the same passion. We like to see things as travelers not tourist. We like to blend with the local and learn their cultures while we uphold ours.
You can check out this link for the places that we've been to: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/c1517/
It’s not grand or lavish holiday...Just short escape getaway from the hustle and bustle of the boring city life.
We'll be in Europe from 13th June To 6th July InsyaAllah! ![]()
SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA
-
*SEORANG PERWIRA DARI DESA DI PINGGIR KOTA*
*(Allahyarham Trooper 19151 Rosli bin Buang S.P. dalam kenangan)*
*Gema tiupan trompet Paluan Akhir*
*meluluhkan...
10 years ago



6 comments:
Begitulah masa meninggalkan kita dan kita harus terima kenyataan bahawa kita kini berada di horizon senja yang memerlukan ketahanan jiwa dan kekuatan nurani. Salam buat CT dan famili.
Kunjungan seorang profesional seperti Pharmy merupakan suatu penghormatan buat CT.Salam Buat Pharmy & Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Bertamu Kemari.
Life is beautiful.You must cherished life in this world.Even though we might have hiccups in life,its part and parcel of life.When reaching our twilight life,we must make full use of our life.Happy traveling......
Thanks Francis for your kind wishes and advice!
Treasure every moment that you have !
And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special,special enough to spend your time with.And remember time waits for no one.
Yesterday was history.Tomorrow is mystery.Today is a gift.That's why it's called the present.
Franciscomarinho said "Treasure every moment that you have!
And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special,special enough to spend your time with."
YES! Of Course!!!
Post a Comment